Do you love spring as much as I do? It just feels like a fresh start, don’t you think? Here are some fun ideas for you to do with your kids.
Things to do this Spring:
- Make a tree house for dolls.
- Make a Strand of Flower Lights for your daughter’s room or the patio or the sunroom.
- Discover the Forest
- Fingerprint Rainy Day Craft
- Bottle-cap Caterpillar
- Spring Worksheets for school.
- Garden Lamp-scapes for bedroom.
- Baby Blue Bird Craft – too cute!
- Make LifeSaver Flower Lollipops
- Pretzel Bunnies and Chicks
- Painted Bunny Art Lesson
- Paper Daffodils – make a bouquet
- Still Life Vases to Paint
- Spring Nature Walk Worksheet
- Spring Writing Prompt
Here’s an image you can pin to Pinterest or use on your own blog:
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy here.
Melissa Ringstaff is a pastor’s wife, serving with her husband in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Southeastern Kentucky. She is a homeschooling mother of five plus four and Grandarlin’ to 14 (so far) grandchildren. Melissa has been blogging at A Virtuous Woman since 2001. She has written several titles including Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home, The Homemaker’s Journal: Keeping House, and Christmas ADVENTures in Prophecy.