Proverbs 31 tells us that the heart of the virtuous woman’s husband could safely trust in her. Does your husband trust you or does his hear lie in fear of what is coming? Today we’re looking at 10 ways you can break your husband’s trust. You might be surprised by some of them!
“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her.” Proverbs 31:11
10 Ways to Break Your Husband’s Trust
Can your husband trust you?
Trust is one of the most important issues in any relationship. There are many levels of trust. The first idea that comes to my mind when I think of trust is adultery – whether or not your husband can trust you to stay faithful, to give your heart, mind and body to no one else. Once the threat or reality of an affair has occurred, regaining trust can be very difficult and the feeling of betrayal runs deep.
But adultery is only one way you can break your husbad’s trustThere are other ways you can give your husband reason to doubt or mistrust you.
- Do you hide your purchases from your husband?
- Do you fail to do the “busy work” he asks you to do? (i.e. phone calls, pick up dry cleaning, etc.)
- Do you not work to keep the house clean so he is unable to spontaneously invite friends or co-workers over?
- Do you have a short temper or critical spirit?
- Do you fail to prepare food for him everyday so he can count on his meals?
- Do you waste money?
- Do you flirt with other men? (however “innocently”)
- Do you speak critically of or to his mother?
- Do you neglect to care properly for his children?
- Do you talk bad about him to your friends?
There are so many different ways you can tear down your own house. Only you know the method you are using. Ask God to deliver you from these sins and ask your husband to forgive you as well. Spend time daily in prayer seeking out that meek and quiet spirit that only comes from our Father in Heaven. God can restore the trust in your marriage.
The Heart of Her Husband eBook
Fill out the form below to get my ebook, The Heart of Her Husband, free for a limited time!
Join the 5 Day Challenge
Homemaking is a ministry and whether you work outside the home or stay home full time, you are a homemaker!
I'm excited to share these ideas and more with you!