I’ve been a mom for over 26 years. I’ve raised five kids – three are either married or in college and my two teens still live at home. I have some pretty awesome kids.
It hasn’t been easy. In fact, I remember when my son was just a toddler – I didn’t think I would survive the terrible twos! Then my daughters came along, one by one, each presenting new challenges, new heartbreaks, and new joys.
Raising kids is hard.
As moms, we often feel surprisingly unsure whether we know what we’re doing at all.
We love these kids of ours with a love so fierce, and yet, half the time we shake our heads and pray with all of our might that we don’t completely ruin them.
In fact, you may feel conflicting things at any given moment. I’ve been there!
- Looking forward to a quiet empty nest, while wishing I could just freeze time and keep my children exactly as they are in this moment.
- Desperately longing for some peace and quiet, while loving the chaos and life surrounding me.
- Wishing everyone would stop saying, “Mom! Mom! Mom!” even as I’m craving conversation with these fascinating little people of mine.
No matter what your day has been like…
…whether you locked yourself in the bathroom to cry after you blew up at your kids.
…or if “Mama needs some alone time” evolved into hiding in the pantry and inhaling a bag of dark chocolate chips.
…or your budding artist decided today was the day to create a mural on the living room wall with your colored Sharpies…
There’s one thing you already know.
Sometimes parenting is awesome. And sometimes it’s not.
You’ll take the not-so-awesome parts along with the beautiful parts. Because it’s so worth it.
But if you could find resources to help make it a little more awesome and a lot less hard?
It’d be a no-brainer!
Well, look no further, because I found something that might be just what you need: The Parenting Super Bundle.
For six days only, you can get your hands on a package full of resources to help you rock this parenting gig even more, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This brand-new bundle includes 35 ebooks, 10 eCourses, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- and feel encouraged and inspired in your parenting.
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 80 digital products and it’s worth over $1270!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1270 worth of amazing products for a whopping 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and give you joy in your parenting journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE.
P.S. the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 14th, so don’t wait!
It’s easy to let lunches get boring. But, having your child pack their own lunch can help reduce waste, save money, and even take some of the stress off you. Get your free printable How to Pack a Lunch Box Checklist for kids.