This is the perfect beverage for summer time. Refreshing and light. I know you’ll love this recipe!
4 C of pureed pineapple
1 C agave
1 C water
3 lemons, juiced
3 C cold water
6 C ice cubes
1. Put pineapple in a bowl add the 1/2 C agave. Stir ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Puree pineapple with agave until all of the chunks are gone.
3. Pour the other 1/2 C of agave into a large pitcher. Add the cold water and fresh lemon juice.
4. Stir well to blend.
5. Pour 1/3rd of the pureed pineapple into the pitcher. Stir well. Add ice to the pitcher.
6. Stir the Pineapple Lemonade again before pouring into individual glasses with ice in each.
The pureed pineapple will last for about 2 days if kept in a refrigerator. You can also fill an ice cube tray with the puree pineapple to add to your next pitcher of Pineapple Lemonade.
Free Printable Recipe Binder
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this free printable recipe binder in the At Home section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose and get Instant Access to my growing library of Free Printable Resources!