This is the perfect beverage for summer time. Refreshing and light. I know you’ll love this recipe!
4 C of pureed pineapple
1 C agave
1 C water
3 lemons, juiced
3 C cold water
6 C ice cubes
1. Put pineapple in a bowl add the 1/2 C agave. Stir ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Puree pineapple with agave until all of the chunks are gone.
3. Pour the other 1/2 C of agave into a large pitcher. Add the cold water and fresh lemon juice.
4. Stir well to blend.
5. Pour 1/3rd of the pureed pineapple into the pitcher. Stir well. Add ice to the pitcher.
6. Stir the Pineapple Lemonade again before pouring into individual glasses with ice in each.
The pureed pineapple will last for about 2 days if kept in a refrigerator. You can also fill an ice cube tray with the puree pineapple to add to your next pitcher of Pineapple Lemonade.