Creating memories with your family doesn’t have to be difficult. And these rainbow pancakes are certain to create some fun memories you’re kids will love!
There’s nothing more delightful than a rainbow, don’t you think? Why not eat a rainbow for breakfast? Your children will be so excited when they sit down to this breakfast. Perfect for a Sunday morning brunch or a lazy Saturday, you’ll have so much fun with this recipe!
You could incorporate this recipe into a study of rainbows, Noah’s Ark, spring time, and they are certainly perfect for the morning of your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe for rainbow pancakes. If you try it, let me know!
related: Breakfast Oatmeal Station
Mini Rainbow Pancakes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Food Coloring
#1 Beat eggs, and add remaining ingredients in order and mix until smooth.
#2 Divide batter into 6 equal portions and put into separate bowls. Mix a few drops of coloring into each bowl until you get the color you like.
#3 In a medium skillet over low heat, pour very small circles of batter, about the size of a half dollar.
#4 Cook on each side for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to let get brown, as the color will not be as vibrant. Makes about 48 pancakes.
Serve with syrup, whipped cream, or fruit for a delicious and fun breakfast. Enjoy!
Free Printable Recipe Binder
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this free printable recipe binder in the At Home section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables