Today I’m sharing a fun free printable Thanksgiving Menu Planner and more. Plus, I’m sharing some of the foods I’ll be preparing this year for our family Thanksgiving dinner.
I love menu planning all year round. It helps me feed my family well every week! When I don’t have a plan, eating healthy and not grabbing take out is so much harder.
Whether this is your first year preparing a Thanksgiving dinner or whether you’ve been doing this Thanksgiving dinner thing for many years, you probably already know that not having a plan for a meal as large as Thanksgiving dinner isn’t a good idea.
Thanksgiving Day Planner
1 Week Before
- Plan menu and assign dishes as necessary.
- Create shopping list.
- Choose songs for your Thanksgiving playlist.
- Wash table linens, press, and plan centerpiece.
- Clean main living areas of the house.
- Deep clean bathrooms.
3 Days Before
- Take turkey out of freezer to thaw in fridge. Allow 24 hours for each 5 pounds.
- Inventory dishes and cookware to be sure you have everything you need.
- Clean out refrigerator and make space for groceries and leftovers.
- Go grocery shopping.
1 Day Before
- Prep side dishes, desserts, and other recipes that can be made ahead.
- Set table and add centerpiece.
- Chill drinks and buy ice if necessary.
- Clean bathrooms and prepare them for guests.
- Clear clutter from kitchen counters and clean kitchen.
- Go to bed with a tidy house.
- Cook the turkey.
- Make the stuffing or cornbread dressing and gravy.
- Reheat dishes you made ahead.
- Turn on your Thanksgiving playlist, relax, and enjoy your family and meal!
My Thanksgiving Menu
I wanted to share my Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu with you and my free Thanksgiving Menu Planner Printable.
I became a vegetarian way back in November 1998 just before Thanksgiving. Yes, there was a time when I thought I could never give up meat altogether. I’m a southern bred girl. Give up fried chicken? Turkey and ham during the holidays?
Anyway… so I wanted to share my Thanksgiving menu with you.
- Phyllo Vegetable Pot Pie
- Cornbread Dressing and Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce for the Crockpot
- Roasted Beets with Walnuts and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Brussels Spouts
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary and Caramelized Onions
- Melissa’s Best Deviled Eggs
- Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 7-Up Biscuits with Gluten Free Version
- Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Lemon Cheese Pie
For snacks and appetizers throughout the week while our family is visiting, I’ll be making:
- Artichoke Cheese Dip
- Turkey Veggie Platter
- Mulled Cranberry Cider
- Homemade Cheese Crackers
- Tomato Cheese Spread with Crackers
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Homemade Egg Nog
Free Printable Thanksgiving Menu Planner
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive this beautiful Thanksgiving Menu Planner right in your inbox!
- If you are already a subscriber, it won’t affect your subscription. You’ll just receive your menu planner!
- You’ll also receive my printable Thanksgiving Day Planner and coordinating Thanksgiving Place Cards for your dinner table.
- Plus, you’ll receive access to my Free Resource Library for subscribers only!