As a busy homemaker, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all that needs to be done. But with a little intentional planning, I’ve found that it’s possible to stay on top of things and accomplish my goals. That’s why I’m excited to share my free printable Intentional Year planner with you!
It’s a whole lot easier to make plans when you can see the big picture. Download my free Yearly Planning Guide – “The Intentional Year” for Christian Homemakers and choose to live intentionally this year!
And it’s completely FREE, but only for a limited time!
As a mom of five, I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by everything I think I need to do. I have good news though! Using a homemaking binder will help you live the life God has called you to as a homemaker.
Over the years, I’ve learned how to put simple systems in place so my job as a wife and homemaker isn’t overwhelming. Download my free printable planning guide: The Intentional Year to help you see the big picture and focus on your priorities.
I know you’ll love adding these beautiful yearly planning pages to your homemaking binder.
I just love your stuff! It really simplifies something that can be so complicated! Kinsey B. 😁
Melissa, you have no idea how deeply your emails, IG posts, and printouts have encouraged me and helped me so so much. You’re like the mom I always needed and you’re filling me with so much truth. And I haven’t even met you! 😂🥰🥰 Grateful, Ansley
The Intentional Year Planning Guide Features:
- 22 pages to print
- perfect for your household binder
- front and back covers
- 2 page yearly calendar
- 2 page Year at a Glance
- 2 page Let’s Celebrate Special Days
- set yearly goals
- vision board
- goal planner
- goal tracker
- habit tracker
- mood tracker
- time tracker
- savings tracker
- daily routines
- daily priorities planner
- 2 pages: Plan for the Week
- 2 notes pages
Just print and place in a 3 ring binder to use all year long!
Free Printable Intentional Year Planner
If you want to make your yearly planning simple and intentional, this free printable planner is for you! This year’s edition has space to plan out each month with a focus on one goal.
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables