Are you looking for a way to stay organized and inspired this coming April? Well, look no further because I am excited to offer a free printable April 2023 calendar that features a beautiful floral design, just for you! This calendar can help you stay on track and find peace in the midst of your busy life. Enjoy!
As we approach the month of April 2023, many of us are already looking for ways to stay organized and on track with our goals and responsibilities. And what better way to do so than with a beautiful calendar that not only serves as a tool for scheduling but also brings joy and inspiration to our daily lives?
That’s why I am excited to offer a free printable calendar for April 2023 that features a beautiful floral design, I know you’ll love. This calendar is not only functional but also serves as a reminder of the beauty and goodness of God’s creation. It features one of my favorite spring Bible verses:
“Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19
As you plan out your month, use this calendar as a tool to help you stay focused on what truly matters and to find peace in the midst of your busy schedule.
Holidays in April 2023
Here is a list of some of the best holidays in April 2023:
- April Fool’s Day – Saturday, April 1st
- Good Friday – Friday, April 7th
- Easter Sunday – Sunday, April 9th
- National Siblings Day – Monday, April 10th
- National Pet Day – Tuesday, April 11th
- Passover begins – Monday, April 17th
- Tax Day (USA) – Tuesday, April 18th
- National Earth Day – Saturday, April 22nd
- Administrative Professionals Day – Wednesday, April 26th
- Arbor Day – Friday, April 28th
Hybrid Solar Eclipse on April 20, 2023
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 9:34 PM – Thu, Apr 20, 2023 2:59 AM
On Thursday, April 20, 2023, a rare astronomical event known as a hybrid solar eclipse will occur. This type of eclipse is a combination of an annular and a total solar eclipse, meaning that the sun will appear as a “ring of fire” at certain points along the eclipse path and as a total eclipse at other points.
The eclipse will be visible in parts of the eastern hemisphere, including Indonesia, Australia, and parts of the Pacific Ocean. If you’re lucky enough to be in the path of the eclipse, it’s sure to be a breathtaking sight to behold!
Whenever there is an eclipse or another astronomical event, I love to get my kids together and watch! It creates good memories and allows us to learn more about God’s wonderful creation.
Unfortunately, this eclipse won’t be visible in the USA but if you’re Australia or that part of the world you might get to see it!
Home and Garden To-Do List for April 2023
I’m not writing this list to overwhelm you. It’s important to remember you don’t have to do everything on this list, or any of it for that matter. These are meant to be helpful ideas and reminders and nothing more.
Everyone’s lifestyle and priorities are different so just choose the tasks that make the most sense to you.
Start with tasks that are most important to you and will make the biggest impact. If you’re short on time you might want to focus on tasks that can be done quickly and efficiently such as changing your air filters and pruning your shrubs.
And if you love spending time outdoors and in the garden, you’ll want to take advantage of the warmer weather and focus on gardening tasks. There is no right or wrong!
Simply choose tasks that align with your goals and lifestyle and enjoy the process of making your home and garden a place you love to spend time in.
Here is a list of chores you can do around your home and garden in the month of April:
- Spring cleaning: declutter and deep clean your home to start fresh for the season.
- Change air filters and clean vents to improve air quality.
- Check and replace batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Check and repair any leaks or damage to plumbing and roofing.
- Service your air conditioning system to prepare for the warmer months.
- Clean up winter debris and rake up dead leaves to prepare for new growth.
- Prune trees and shrubs to encourage healthy growth.
- Test soil pH and add amendments as needed.
- Start planting warm-weather annuals and perennials.
- Fertilize lawn and garden beds to promote growth.
- Water plants regularly, especially during dry spells.
- Start a compost pile or turn existing compost to enrich your garden soil.
- Mulch garden beds to retain moisture and suppress weeds.
By completing these chores, you’ll be well on your way to a clean and healthy home and garden that you can enjoy throughout the spring and summer months.
Fun Things to Do in the Month of April
Here are some fun and productive ideas of things you can do during the month of April. Add some of these ideas to your April 2023 Calendar:
- Celebrate National Garden Month by planting some flowers or vegetables in your garden or in pots on your balcony or windowsill.
- Participate in Earth Day activities by volunteering to clean up a local park or beach, or by making environmentally-friendly changes in your daily life.
- Take a hike or nature walk to enjoy the beautiful spring scenery and get some exercise.
- Have a spring cleaning day and declutter your home or workspace.
- Attend a local farmer’s market or food festival to sample fresh produce and support local businesses.
- Start a new hobby or skill, such as painting, knitting, or learning a new language.
- Plan a fun outing or vacation for the summer months.
- Host a spring-themed party or picnic for friends and family.
- Take advantage of tax season and get your finances in order by organizing receipts and documents.
- Set new goals for the month, such as exercising regularly or starting a regular morning devotion and self-care.
Whether you’re a busy mom, a working professional, or a student, this calendar is designed to help you stay organized and inspired throughout the month of April. So why not add a touch of beauty to your daily routine and download this free printable calendar today?
Free Printable April 2023 Calendar
To download the calendar, simply click on the link below and save it to your computer. You can then print it out on a standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper and hang it up in your home or office or add it to your homemaking notebook (or homemaker’s binder).
How to Download
Just click on the button below and you’ll be taken to the download page.