Are you looking for some inspiration and guidance this spring season? Look no further than these 35 spring Bible verses for Proverbs 31 women, filled with hope, renewal, and faith-building messages.
Be sure to download my free printable Spring Bible Reading Plan at the bottom of the blog post!
Spring is a season of renewal and growth, and as Proverbs 31 women, it’s an opportunity to deepen our faith and trust in God’s plan for our lives. As winter wanes and we welcome spring, there comes a sense of hope and optimism, and there’s no better way to tap into that than through the wisdom and encouragement found in the Bible. So grab your Bible and let’s dive in!
Spring just might be my favorite season. I mean I really do love the Christmas season and fall… and summer, but there’s just something so beautiful and hopeful about springtime.
I love drawing in my Bible, do you? Here are a couple drawings I did that are perfect for spring:
It’s a season of new beginnings and growth, and as Christian women, we can take inspiration from the Bible to help us navigate this time of renewal.
Spring Bible Verses: Video
35 Bible Verses for Spring
By incorporating these spring Bible verses into our daily lives and sharing them with others, we can deepen our faith and draw closer to the God who is with us through every season of life. Reading the Bible is life-changing and you’ll never regret spending time in God’s Word.
Here are 35 spring Bible verses to encourage and uplift you:
1. “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” – Isaiah 43:19
2. “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” – Ecclesiastes 3:1
3. “The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.” – Psalm 28:7
4. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
5. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
6. “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul.” – Psalm 23:1-3
7. “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.” – Hebrews 10:23
8. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28
9. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
10. “He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11
11. “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
12. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
13. “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33
14. “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” – Psalm 34:18
15. “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:38-39
16. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” – 1 Peter 1:3
17. “But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.” – 1 Peter 3:4
18. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
19. “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” – Galatians 2:20
20. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” – Romans 15:13
21. “I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.” – Genesis 9:13
22. “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17
23. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
24. “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” – Nahum 1:7
25. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
26. “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.” – Psalm 24:1
27. “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” – Psalm 18:2
28. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
29. “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” – Isaiah 26:3
30. “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” – Matthew 6:33
31. “He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” – Psalm 91:4
32. “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:38-39
33. “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” – Hebrews 12:1
34. “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
35. “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” – Psalm 145:18
More Inspiring Bible Verses:
- 24 Bible Verses About Caring for Others + How to Show Compassion
- How to Calm a Fight + Bible Verses for a Happy Marriage
- Bible Verses for When You Feel Overwhelmed
Bible Reading Plans + Tracker:
- How to Guard Your Heart + Free Printable Bible Reading Plan
- Bible Reading Plans for the Proverbs 31 Woman | Free Printable
- Free Printable Homeschool Bible Reading Plan for Kids: Joy
- Homeschool Bible Reading Plan: Teaching the Fruits of the Spirit | Love
- Free Printable Daily Bible Reading Trackers
I hope this collection of spring Bible verses gives you encouragement and inspiration as you over the coming weeks.
As we welcome the spring season, I hope you’ll remember that God is always with you, guiding you through the ups and downs of life. These Bible verses remind us of God’s love, grace, and faithfulness, and encourage us to trust in Him during times of growth and change.
We can also find inspiration in springtime, as the trees bud and the flowers bloom. Spring brings such a sweet and welcoming sense of renewal and we too can be renewed!
What’s your favorite Bible verse in this collection of Bible verses for spring? Let me know in the comments below!
Free Printable Spring Bible Verses
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables