I have this thing for cookies. Honestly, cookies are one of my weaknesses. Okay, let me restate that. Homemade cookies are one of my weaknesses.
Drop cookies are some of my favorites because they are so easy to whip up. Here’s a list of really yummy looking – easy – drop cookies you can make for your family. Or for potluck. Or for a neighbor gift.
What’s your favorite drop cookie?
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Oatmeal Cookies @ Practical Mommy
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies @ Saving Money Living Smart
- Tofu Chocolate Chip Cookies @ Six Time Mommy
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies @ Captain Fussy Buckets
- Hot Chocolate Cookies @ Thinking Outside the Sandbox
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies @ Just Us Four Blog
- Ice Cream Cookies @ Scratch Mommy
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies @ The Rebel Chick
- Death by Chocolate Cookies @ Simply Stacie
- Coconut Cherry Drops @ Mother Thyme
- Spiced Chai Tea Cookies @ In the Kitchen with KP
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies @ The Baker Upstairs
- Carrot Cake Drop Cookies @ Chocolate Moosey
- Cookie Butter 3 Ingredient Drop Cookies @ Money Savings Sisters
- Soft Gingerbread Drop Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting @ Impeckable Eats
P.S. Why not create a Sunday tradition of homemade cookies this year? A few years ago I began making cookies each week for my family – just because. Somewhere along the way, I dropped the habit and I’d like to make cookies once a week to keep the cookie jar filled in 2016.
I mean, cookies aren’t necessarily good for your body – but boy are they good for your soul, right? Of course, you could opt for healthier versions of cookie recipes…
The Heart of Her Husband eBook
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 18,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE DEVOTIONAL eBOOK: The Heart of Her Husband when you subscribe!