I love recipes that are simple enough for a child to put together. This recipe for Rainbow Veggie Wraps is perfect for a light lunch or picnic. And if you’re looking for simple picnic recipes, look no further!
When the stay at home orders went into place in Kentucky, I’ll be honest. I pretty much just wanted to eat all the comfort foods. Creamy, warm, comforting.
So after months of eating all the comfort food, I decided this week no more. I’ve put on about three pounds. After more than two years of working my rear off to lose weight, I know I don’t want to gain any more weight.
This recipe for Rainbow Veggie Wraps is simple, fresh, and healthy. It makes for a light lunch and would be a perfect wrap to take along on a picnic.
This veggie wrap recipe makes about 1 serving. You can make as many servings as you’d like to feed all your people.
This simple recipe is also a great way to get your kids involved with you in the kitchen. When kids help prepare their food they are more likely to be willing to try new tastes and flavors. I didn’t really have any super picky children, but I know a lot of you do. Get them excited about eating the rainbow!
Simple, fresh, and healthy. These Rainbow Wraps are perfect for a light lunch or picnic!
- 1-2 Tortillas: medium sized
- ⅓ cup sliced beets (I used canned)
- ½ green bell pepper- sliced
- ⅓ cup carrots- sliced
- Preferred amount of mixed greens lettuce
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt- plain
- 1 Tsp ranch seasoning
- Slice vegetables, set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together greek yogurt and ranch seasoning.
- Spread yogurt onto tortillas, top with desired amount of fresh veggies and lettuce.
- Roll up and cut in half. ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 6gSugar: 12gProtein: 10g
Need help meal planning?
- The Ultimate List of Themed Dinner Ideas
- Easy Meal Planning
- Save Time and Money with Eat at Home Meal Planning Service
Free Printable Weekly Menu Planner
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this Weekly Menu Planner in the At Home section of the library.
Benefits of subscribing:
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, and exclusive offers